Traveled to Strictly Pancakes after last tutorial of the week! Not looking forward to week 2 when we have to start attending all of the tutorials :(
Research before going and with GPS, we arrived at Strictly Pancakes!!! :D
Long queue at dinner time! Perhaps around half an hour or more of waiting since we requested for indoor seats. Saw one of my ex-manager, or should I say ex-colleague while waiting. She could recognized me! Heehee.
Chocolate Oreo milkshake which I don't really like it. Kinda like melted ice-cream :S
While waiting for our food to arrive! I find the spaces on the second level are quite squeezy as the tables are placed quite near to one another. Which means you are seated quite close to the other customers.
Lenice's dish: Garlic Buttered Prawns
Not bad, quite nice! *Nom nom nom*
Not bad, quite nice! *Nom nom nom*
Her dish comes along with butter and maple syrup! And she chose the rum & raisin flavour.
Bananas-scotched for me, someone who have a sweet tooth ^.^
Taste good, like having a dessert which is bigger portion as compared to the usual desserts. Haha. The 2 other pancakes on the bottom are pretty plain since the sauce are drizzle much only on the first pancake. Sadly, I thought I could have the butter and maple syrup as well! But it is only for savory pancakes :(
An act cute pose before separating our ways, and home sweet home~~~







No comments:
Post a Comment