April 7, 2012

W-o-r-k

Photobucket

Work yesterday was quick slack, I felt. Sadly, although it was a Good Friday, there wasn't any double pay or anything. If there is, it is gonna be so shiok! But no, sobs. You know, work will be more fun and enjoyable with your friends around ;)


Traveling to the event place today was a disaster, I should say. Lenice and I walked from Orchard MRT to Tang Plaza, to here and there to find the bus stop to take the bus to Tanglin Mall but we just couldn't find the right bus stop. And we were quite worried because we are so gonna be late. I don't like to be late when meeting someone. Moreover, this is work.


Blah blah blah, somehow we reached Tanglin Mall but we just walked to and fro with the directions given by Google Maps which I felt was pretty useless. And it was raining heavily. Thankfully, I brought an umbrella. At this point of time we were really clueless of how to get there, we called our manager and he came to fetch us. Aww.. Thankfully. So nice please! If we didn't make a call to him, we will never reach that place! Seriously. And we were about an hour late..



我们找不到地方,又下大雨 觉得好狼狈啊。幸好老板没生气!呵呵 ^^



More work please! 16 more days to the start of school~


No comments: