April 17, 2012

:(

Feeling sad now.. Just kinda no mood.. Gonna talk about it in a short while.


The thoughts of working in VIP lounge alone just makes me dread for work.. However, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I wasn't that lonely because there was this girl there as well, though from another company but she is quite nice. It wasn't stress as I thought as well, so.. So far so good. But I can't deny the fact that it is still really bored. Really. The time in the morning was hard to pass with few people. Afternoon was much better..


So nice of ww to come visit me during the start of her work today, with fh. Entertained me a little, better than nothing. Hee. I pretty enjoy this job but doubt I will work that often anymore because school is starting next week. Talking about school.. I seems to only know a few of my new classmates. Surprisingly, I'm in the same class as Lenice. I never even thought about this before because I thought we weren't be so lucky. But see.. Who knows :) It seems like a dream.. Unbelievable. Formed a project group already, hope there are no changes to it new group mates! :)


Okay, back to the point. So what makes me feeling kinda down now? Because I kind of burned my right thumb while throwing the gel containers away. I was told that the gel containers was hot. But still.. My thumb still got burned even though I waited for a while for the containers to cool. Perhaps I overestimated my ability. And it's pretty painful though it doesn't seem much painful. Apart from burning my own thumb, it was too hot that the containers dropped onto the ground and the gel splashed onto my face and into my left eye. It was too fast that I have no time to react. At that time, I thought I was going to be blind or something. Thankfully there was no fire in the gel containers anymore. My eye was red for quite some time. I'm just so careless.. Sigh.. Threw away my contact lens..


Asked mum to apply medicine for me a while ago and she told me to get it myself because she was tired. Hence, I asked my 2nd sister to help me but she said she was busy. Sigh.. No one cares. So I was sad and my mum could feel it and she went to take for me. Sometimes.. I feel that I still act like a kid. I still want my mum to sayang me. After applying, it's not pain already. Or is it all in the mind? Hmm.. How should I phrase it? You get what I mean? I'm feeling physically and mentally better now :)



<span class=
Contractor? Seriously??



<span class=
1st attempt at baking brownies! A bit too black I know, but still edible okay!



<span class=
Let some of my friends tried it today but the responses doesn't seem quite good. Sad.. I find it quite nice leh, though a little bit hard and dry :(





No comments: