April 5, 2012

Random

<span class=
Dye my hair back to black! Goodbye ugly growing black roots with dark brown hair! Which was obvious under the sun/ light! Now, it's looking healthy. Heehee. Not that super black as I thought it would be though, if not it would look too fake ;p



<span class=
Had wine tasting session organized by SA. In-charge was Mr Sim who is pretty nice! Get to know more about wines :) To conclude, I don't really like to drink wines. Or maybe I do not know how to appreciate it? If I were to choose, I will choose white wines over red wines!



<span class=
He even brought some biscuits for us as well, heehee. Hungry in the morning, without breakfast.



<span class=
Serious SN :p



<span class=
Watched 'Hunger Games' movie with QY! Finally met up with her, hee. The movie was great, and I feel like reading the book! And guess what? I screamed at one part one of the movie, how embarrassing! :/



<span class=
Popeyes for dinner after the movie. Not gonna have it again anytime soon.. If you know me well..



<span class=
Met up with Letty for shopping as well! She is now waiting for the replies from university which I felt that she did pretty well in 'A' levels. I'm glad that she know what she wants to do in her future. And this makes me wonder what am I still doing because I'm clueless of my own future. Which is bad..

Again, she claims that her pimple only appears when she met up with me :(


No comments: