School is starting tomorrow. The start of being a senior in year 3. Hmm.. I hope it would be good and give me good memories before I leave the school. Haha. I shall NOT do my work so last minute again. Yeobo, I know you are reading this. Please remind me and screw it into my brain okay? Heehee ;) Okay, cheesy. Hahaha!
There will be no school tomorrow for me because I will be crashing lectures and attend it on Friday instead to work at a SA event. Seems like quite a really special event. Excited yet a little anxious.. Have to wear heels.. Ahhhhhhhh.. I'm so not gonna wear the pair of heels that I wore for FHA event last Friday. It's a nightmare. Okay, not really consider. But it was painful. One of the reasons for not wearing heels often because I feel like I will be super tall. Dislike.
Last Friday Lenice was asking why did I wear heels for work because I'm like quite tall standing beside her.. *Opsss* Once a while girl, heheee ;)
Dad reminded me not to work anymore since school is starting very soon and it is more important than working.. I think I'm crazy about working and earning money because these days I have been dreaming that I will be working or something like that. Then when I woke up.. I will be thinking whether am I working later or what $.$
There will be no school tomorrow for me because I will be crashing lectures and attend it on Friday instead to work at a SA event. Seems like quite a really special event. Excited yet a little anxious.. Have to wear heels.. Ahhhhhhhh.. I'm so not gonna wear the pair of heels that I wore for FHA event last Friday. It's a nightmare. Okay, not really consider. But it was painful. One of the reasons for not wearing heels often because I feel like I will be super tall. Dislike.
Last Friday Lenice was asking why did I wear heels for work because I'm like quite tall standing beside her.. *Opsss* Once a while girl, heheee ;)
Dad reminded me not to work anymore since school is starting very soon and it is more important than working.. I think I'm crazy about working and earning money because these days I have been dreaming that I will be working or something like that. Then when I woke up.. I will be thinking whether am I working later or what $.$
Time to switch from holiday/ working mood to studying mood!
Dinner with the girls at Simpang Bedok :)
:)
Headed to blic cafe for some ice-cream! Shared this cup of green tea and blackie (cookies & cream) with WW ^.^
All of us with eye bags :p
Lenice gave each of us this from Taiwan! I just ate it and it was still quite soft.. So after a while it was gone.. Into my stomach. Hahaha. If I'm not wrong, I shouldn't eat something so sticky like this when I'm wearing my braces. But hard to resist because I like it. Heehee.
I even tried chewing bubble gum with my braces on, just wanna try and see what will happen. Thankfully, nothing happens. Hahaha!
What day is it tomorrow? Holidays?






No comments:
Post a Comment