Had Starbucks crave after seeing their 1-for-1 promotion yesterday night, which is only available for today and tomorrow with 2 selected drinks! So decided to have it after work today! But it was kinda disappointing because it wasn't like what I expected.. Hmm..
Thursday is a good day because it is a no-school-day! Heehee! Again, I wanna say that work is more enjoyable with the girls around. Heehee. Agree much? :) Wonder when is the next time we could work together again.. JZ kept saying I am angry today. He claimed that it was because he remembered my name wrongly the previous time and he was also guessing that it may be because I quarreled with my boyfriend yesterday night. He was like announcing it to all the other colleagues that I'm angry today lo.. Haiyo.. If you are reading this, I'm really not angry today or angry at you la! Truth :)
Very sian.. I don' want to face the reality.. I don't want school to start.. I don't want to start doing projects.. I still want my holidays.. Can I? Asking a silly question, I know :(
SK realised my age today and says I look younger than that. Wohooooooooo~ I'm a happy kid, hahaha! So now you know what is one of the ways to make me happy. Hee. But it must be deep from your heart though!
我好像越来越花痴了。可爱啊,快溶化了啊。哈哈哈 ^.^
Slacking during work *Opsss*
SN with my twist :p
With the girls~
I think I looked kinda weird..
I think I looked kinda weird..
Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino! Which I felt that it tasted average?
All of us ordered the same drink! Heehee ^.^
;)






No comments:
Post a Comment