April 14, 2012

Shopping day

Indeed a shopping day with Lenice because I bought something! Heehee. That time when I that mentioned I was going out to shop with my eldest sister, ended up we headed to somewhere nearby and I bought nothing. I thought we were going to town :(


Never mind. So I asked Lenice to go out to shop with me! Heehee. Before school starts and when work starts to pile up especially in year 3. Wanted to buy some tops but didn't buy any and ended up I bought 2 skirts and 1 bag! Hopefully I will wear those skirts. Will la will.. Haha. I felt that the bag was a good buy! It only cost $20+ after a 70% discount. Heehee. A simple black bag that I can bring to school :)


She wanted to buy as well but didn't because the length of the bag can't be adjusted which is kinda long for her. Well.. She is going town again today so guess whether she will buy the bag after deciding for a night? :p If you guess correctly.. Hmm.. You will get.. Nothing! Hahaha. Okay la, go and claim from her. Heeheehee.



<span class=
Before heading out.. Long fringe is irritating! :(



<span class=
Green tea frappuccino! ^.^



<span class=
Our favourites! *winks*



<span class=
Gindaco original sauce Takoyaki! *nom nom nom*
Pretty good and the outer layer was cripsy ;)




Separated our ways and I went home while she went out with her Secondary school friends. While we were in the shop purchasing the bag she was telling me that today was Friday the 13th. I replied her saying something like, ''Oh.. I know ah. So far so good. Nothing happens''.


Then something happened. The passengers in the train I was taking to go home was told to alight at Tanah Merah MRT station because there was a train fault between Tampines and Pasir Ris. This happened to the next train as well. So the station was flooded with people. Then after waiting for quite some time, there was an announcement informing us that the next train would resume in around 15 minutes time. People started to go off.. I guess to take the bus to go home instead?


I was thinking whether to take bus home but in the end I decided to wait for the train. Called dad hoping that he would be somewhere nearby and fetched me home but he didn't pick up my calls :( In the end, as I guessed correctly, he went jogging and his phone was left at home. So in the end I waited for more than half an hour before the train service resumes. Normally it would be fine since it is just some train faults. But it was miserable because I wasn't feeling that well. Half an hour seems like forever.. And I always felt that I was lucky because I was never one of the passengers waiting for the next train when there were delays in trains etc. when I saw the news. But I was wrong..


Well.. But I still don't really believe in Friday the 13th.





No comments: