May 5, 2012

Stress? Maybe not yet..

Being in year 3 is definitely not an easy one. 


Is this the second or third week since the start of school? I have lost the count of it. I think this is only the second week of school. Gonna be stress soon. So many projects submissions and all! Project discussion started as early as during the first week of school! I wonder how I survived through my previous semesters. But since I can do it previously, I can do it now as well! Can't wait for semester break to come, because this would means that we are done with at least some projects submissions. Is it only my course that has so many projects and stuff like this as compared to other courses? Can someone enlighten me on this..


My group mates and I finally have some good ideas for our FNB project. Sense of satisfaction, seriously. Previously we were really stuck at nowhere, getting nowhere. So many more other projects to work on.. Life of a HTM-er..


My ankle is in pain again.. And this is bad :(


Chatting with ww makes me giggle to myself, heehee. Didn't realise our taste were kinda similar, until just now when she showed me a blogshop and we like the same bags! Haha. Told her that I hope our taste in guys are different. Hahaha! And she always give me false hope, so naughty.. Kinda not possible anyway. I wish though..


On a random note (as always).. It is nice when your friends initiate to contact you first instead of you contacting them first. Regardless of whether it is just a chat, or a meet-up. Isn't it nice? It feels good. It feels that they still cherish this friendship even though we don't meet up often :)


Jia you jia you jia youuu!

No comments: