April 21, 2012

The end of FHA event

4 days of working at FHA has finally ended.. When was the last time I worked for a few consecutive days? Guess it was during ITB Asia which was about half a year ago. ITB Asia was fun as we were working with our course mates, classmates etc. This time working with this company it was not bad in the way that we get to meet new colleagues. I wouldn't say working at FHA was more tiring as compared to ITB Asia because my dad drove me to EXPO and back home. Save traveling time for sleeping. Heehee.


I can't imagine the state I would be in during my internship when I am already feeling tired working for only during the FHA event. Perhaps that is why people says that studying is better than working. Also, in the working world, there will be politics and many other matters you have to handle. Much more.. Exhausting. And I would say that I'm definitely not ready for that. To sum up, I'm not ready for my internship.. The thoughts of working alone, or probably with another course mate of yours in the company.. Working hard to get good reviews by your manager or whosoever.


Going for dental appointment next week as well! Please extract the tooth this time round, don't delay it anymore. It only makes me more scared because I have kinda mentally prepared for it then the dentist said that she shall extract it during my next visit. But I believe my dentist has her reasons for doing so :) Going toothless soon.. Well.. Kidding. Haha. Told my 2nd sister that I'm worried and she replied saying why should I be feeling that way since I had extracted so many times before already. She must be thinking I'm not a human being and with no feelings as well..


Hmm.. Which colour should I put for my braces this time round? :)



Yesterday was supposed to work at SJI but there was last minute changes to work at EXPO instead due to the insufficient number of people. Was kinda excited to work together with PM and the rest as a big group for the event which is considered quite a rare chance. But never mind.. At least Lenice stayed and worked with me at the EXPO.


Staying at EXPO, we saw some of the service instructors, chefs (TM and Travor) and our school guys in the Dream Team who won in the competition during the night event yesterday. Went to talk with the service instructors and Chef Travor. Heehee. Chef Travor couldn't remember my name, but could at least know I was his culinary student last semester. Quite good since I wasn't appointed to be under him at the Pastry kitchen but he could still remember me. Haha. Plus I feel that I look different in culinary uniform so it is a good thing that he still knows that I was his student :p


Declares the closure of working at FHA with a dinner cum chit chatting session with colleagues that we just knew one another yesterday. Heeded SK's advice to soak my foot in cold water after reaching home.. The consequences of wanting to wear heels instead of flats because I wanna act like a visitor during the school tour given by Mr. Cassim at FHA. But guess what? We had a bright colour sticker on us stating 'STUDENT'. Er..





<span class=
This man gave me his name card asking me to work at his restaurant if I am interested when I was working.. Random much.


That was okay. Then on the last day of FHA there was this Indian man who was kinda scary I felt who asked me to spare some time for him to talk with him. Then blah blah blah.. He was asking me to work at some place at his restaurant or whatsoever and send him a resume. Freaky much.. I immediately threw away the name card and shunned away from him. Seriously..



<span class=
My partner, LP, shared this with me which she took it from her company. So nice of her! Heehee. *Yumm yummm* ^.^


My dad came to find me telling me that my cousin, Esther, took some Japanese ice-cream from her work place to give to my dad. So I told my dad to get some from her so that I could share my sweetness and thoughtfulness with LP. Hahaha. Then he brought two ice-cream later for LP and me. But I decided to give mine to Lenice since she was at my place at that time when she came to secretly find me.



<span class=
Ahh.. See, I'm so nice. I sacrificed my favourite ice-cream for you. Are you feeling touched? :p


No comments: