
Ended work, lucky the rain wasn't big before I reached the MRT station. If not I will be drenched, wearing white top somemore. Anyway, the job is good, so far. Haha. Quite slacking. All thanks to WW for introducing PM and I! :p
Dad was saying I love money so much since I went to work the next day after coming home from a short getaway to Malaysia with my friends. Have been spending too much money, seriously. Especially with the recent purchased of mobile phone and the holiday trip. Easy to spend, hard to earn or save money! Agree?
Dad was saying I love money so much since I went to work the next day after coming home from a short getaway to Malaysia with my friends. Have been spending too much money, seriously. Especially with the recent purchased of mobile phone and the holiday trip. Easy to spend, hard to earn or save money! Agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment