March 25, 2012

Holiday Getaway: Malaysia, Genting Highlands - Day 4

This is gonna be quite a short post because it was the last day of the trip! We didn't really do much except playing at the arcade. Haha. Really nothing to do. I felt that 2 days 1 night at Genting Highlands would be enough unless you doesn't want to squeeze all the stuff you wanna do in 2 days. So yea..


Had my KFC bun as breakfast while the girls had their Marry Brown porridge. The picture of the KFC bun is so deceiving :( It shows a really melted cheese at the top of the bun but when I bought it and witnessed it with my own pair of eyes .. It's different. Not the same as the picture. Sobs. Cheated my feelings.



<span class=
After breakfast, we went to the arcade to play :p



<span class=
After a while, we were perspiring. Hahaha. All thanks to PM who introduced us to the games which allowed us to perspire as well as to take many tickets. Kekee. So we sat down to rest for a while and I asked them whether they wanna take some pictures outdoor. So cooling! ^^



<span class=
Many many tickets :D



<span class=



<span class=
With the 100+ tickets, we top up a few dollars to exchange, or should I say purchase this box of chocolates. They are getting smarter. Many years ago, I remember tickers could exchange some stuff. Now, you have to pay some $$$.



<span class=
We walked around to find this maze but we couldn't find it! :(


Wanted to drink Starbucks but we were afraid that we may need the toilet while on the coach which is not a good choice. So we didn't..



<span class=
Bought this at yong peng, tasted average~~~


As usual, I slept all the way while on the coach. Heehee. Shall I post one picture of me during my previous trip to Genting Highland when I was a child? You are so not gonna believe your eyes..



No comments: