March 10, 2012

Holiday Getaway: Malaysia, Berjaya - Day 1

Have been excited for this trip during the study break, but not so when the dates are nearer? Perhaps I'm seeking for an escape from studying and examinations. Anyway, the trip was good ;)


Dad fetched me to Golden Mile in the morning, the meeting point to take the coach. There were many aunties and uncles there as well. Majority of them going to Genting Highlands for gambling, I guess? I'm lucky indeed, because my menses came the day before. 'Lucky' yea. It didn't come the previous month, which will always happen during examinations period. This time round is better, because I only missed for a month. I could remember I missed for a few months previously. Stress..


<span class=
Lenice 'goodies' which we said that she was preparing for a party :p



<span class=
It was nearly 8am, and we boarded the coach! I think this was my first time taking 'Five Stars' coach. Pretty spacious, I like :) There is entertainment facilities as well, which I didn't use it at all. I was kinda.. Sleeping throughout the journey. Haha. Not fully utitilising the facilities available..



<span class=
Taken before we enter into our dreamland :p Woke up for a few times during the journey to Kuala Lumpur. Either can't fall asleep or need the toilet urgently! Worrying that that may happen, I only took a sip of water in the morning! Where did all the water comes from? Thankfully the coach stopped at somewhere for a toilet break! *Phew*



<span class=
Checked-in to the hotel and was kinda amazed by the size of the hotel room. It includes a bedroom, living room, huge bathroom and kitchenette. Heehee ^^ Was pretty disappointed with the hotel as there was no free wifi available. Not very comfortable bed as well :(



<span class=
Leave our luggages in the hotel room and headed to the Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall just besides it! Saw 'Doughnuts and Coffee' when taking the escalator to start our shopping! Have to try it since I missed it when I saw it at Australia's Dream World!



<span class=
PM and Lenice looking at the anti-dust for mobile phones at one of the shops~



<span class=
Settled our lunch @ Vivo Restaurant



<span class=
All of us ordered set 2 which comes with a mushroom soup ^.^



<span class=
Sheila and PM :)



<span class=
With Lenice :)



<span class=
Here comes our baked fish pasta~
Cramps got worse after I had my lunch. Seriously..



<span class=
Indoor theme park in the mall. Feels like playing it! But didn't though.. Plus no mood to play since I'm not really feeling well..


<span class=
'Stole' this picture from Lenice. Hee. Wanted to try archery since it doesn't seem expensive. Not sure how many arrows though. We sat there looking at others playing it and decided not to give it a try. It seems tough. Even the man's hand was shaking when trying it :S I don't wanna have my hands ache for the rest of my trip. But I still feel like trying!



<span class=
Went to 'Doughnuts and Coffee' before heading back to our hotel at night. Tempted to buy the mini donuts instead! *Yummy*


<span class=
Back to our hotel~



<span class=
Chosen 'Chocolate Dream' donut for my dinner. Heehee. Was hesitating between buying Auntie Anne's pretzel since it is cheaper than Singapore or buying donut!



Photobucket
Look at the Rilakkuma related things I have bought ^^ How to resist? Heehee.



<span class=
The night view from our hotel room~



No comments: