March 3, 2012

Titanic exhibition

Went to Titanic exhibition at Marina Bay Sands with Lenice yesterday. Had difficulty going to Bayfront MRT station, it is confusing! Dislike. In the end from taking the wrong trains and all, I was late. Sorry! Once a while though :p


<span class=
Walking to the Art Science Museum~



<span class=
With the beautiful skyline of Singapore~
She says that it doesn't look like Singapore, kekee.



<span class=




<span class=
Smile :)



<span class=
Entrance ticket!



<span class=
Before entering, we were given a boarding pass to the museum. At the end of it, you have to find whether your passenger was alive, or lost :(



<span class=
Since the passenger on my boarding pass was a female 1st class passenger with the higher possibility of getting rescued, it was alive.

Anyway, women and children were rescued first. Then the men.



<span class=
After finish walking about 2 hours in the museum, I requested her to take this picture when we were out of the museum. So cute. Hee.

It was interesting, but I felt that it could be more specific and interactive in some ways. Maybe in audio or video ways than us reading and reading it. There was also ice for us to touch to represent the 'iceberg' as well. Cool huh. Saddening though, I mean the Titanic exhibition.



<span class=
Hopes you like it :)

Only my printer can print such photos, kekeee. She knows what I mean :p



No comments: