March 27, 2012

Something new

I've tried 3 new things - new experiences! The first was Playnation! Went to the Scape outlet with the girls, recommended by Sharina and Sheila. It was pretty fun, can get to exercise too! Heehee. Even though we went on a weekday, the place was quite crowded in the late afternoon.


<span class=
Sharina booked a room for us, which gave us privacy. If not, so embarrassing to play in an open area! I'm shy, you see :p Hahaha. But according to what Sharina said, you need at least 5 person to book a room. Which I find that the room we went to was a little too squeezy. We also have to take turns to play as well.


I may considering going again since it cost about $10 in total with free flow of drinks per pax from 2pm to 6pm :)



<span class=
Could you identify who were dancing? Heehee.



<span class=
Next, PM and I purchased Softie in My Lolly at Cinepleasure! First time eating it, not bad. We tasted the gum flavour and it tasted like.. Weird! I don't know how to explain the taste.. After tasting a few flavours, we chose the Cola-Lemonade flavour. Not that sour though.



<span class=
The last thing to try was 'Everything with Fries' @ Orchard Central.



<span class=
I bought the Har Jeong Kai burger set meal after reading the good reviews before hand. BUT.. Was really disappointed in how the burger taste like. I just really didn't like it. Too salty and the taste was weird. If I'm going to EwF again, I'm so not gonna order that burger anymore. On the other hand, I chose the Sour & Cream flavour fries which was good :)



<span class=
Even though it was night time, the place wasn't crowded! Perhaps it was on a weekday ba..



<span class=
I'm starting not to like my current hair :(



<span class=
:)


No comments: