Another long ago post which I had put in photos but no caption and not publish yet. Haha. I'm inefficient..
So during semester 2 term break (I think), we had a class outing cum dinner at a Korean restaurant! I felt that the dinner price isn't worth it as the varieties are pretty much the same as the lunch buffet but much more expensive! :O
A pretty pleasant class :)

BBQ!

PM and Roseanna :)

With Shu Xuan, I think I looked weird in this picture..

Felicia, Michelle, Winnie and Jodi :)

Hoe Pang, Jaren, Shi Jing and Clarence :)

Stephanie, Zhi Qi, Jin Lin, Sherri, Ching Yi and Sherman :)

With Michelle :)

PM and Roseanna laughing and playing causing Shu Xuan to take this picture alone :x

Group photo! :)

Group mates for the semester :)

With Patricia on the bus going homeee~
No comments:
Post a Comment