March 13, 2012

Holiday Getaway: Malaysia, Berjaya - Day 2

Here comes our day 2 for our Malaysia trip! Woke up early for the breakfast in the hotel and to shop after that! Heehee ^.^



<span class=
Morning view~



<span class=
Getting ready for breakfast! ;)



<span class=
Just a random picture taken..



<span class=
Camwhore :p



<span class=
I felt that there are not much variety though. But the service staff were friendly :)



<span class=
There is also a chef preparing omelette for you on the spot! *yummyyy*



<span class=
The best among the other breakfast food, heehee.
One with cheese & ham, another with cheese & mushroom :)



<span class=



<span class=



<span class=
Went to 'tour' around the hotel before checking out to start shopping, hahaha. The swimming pool is pretty! Would like to swim, but couldn't. Really nice leh..



<span class=
A photo taken by Lenice which I felt was nice :)



<span class=
Check-out!



<span class=
Sheila brought us to Sungei Wang Shopping Mall to shop. Actually I was kinda worried while walking there, while crossing the roads etc. Seems dangerous :S



<span class=
We were too early, the shopping mall was still not opened so we sat outside Starbucks :p



<span class=
Why always so shy to take pictures alone? Heehee.



<span class=
While walking around this shop, she spotted this cute piggy which represent Sharina. It wasn't said by me. *Innocent* So we took a picture with the piggy for her :p



<span class=
Bought this motion sickness medicines while at the mall as I was worried that I may be feeling unwell when taking the coach up to Genting Highlands. Dad told me that when I was young, I was vomiting quite badly on the coach. Maybe perhaps I'm older now, I don't feel as unwell as before? It only costs RM 5.80 while Sheila bought it at SGD5 in Singapore :x


This reminded me of one incident regarding 'Five Stars' services which I or rather we were pretty disappointed and upset about. Before we leave the coach on day 1 when reaching our hotel, the coach driver companion told us that the meeting time for the next day was 2.30pm which PM and I clearly heard it. This timing was different from what the staff of 'Five Stars' told us when we registered with them on the first day morning. So we listened to their updated timing. Then when we were shopping half-way at about 12.15pm, 'Five Star's called PM and asked her why wasn't we at the meeting point. You get what I mean? So the coach companion told us the wrong information. Zzz.. So we ran all the way back from the mall to the meeting point, which was near the hotel. Not a joke. Plus, we had to collect our luggage which we left in the hotel before that.


PM went to find the coach first, just in case the coach left without us while we went to take our luggage. Thankfully, the coach waited for us but PM told us the driver kinda 'scolded' her about us being late for almost half an hour since the meeting time should be at 12pm. Which I felt wasn't our fault at all because we were being told the wrong meeting time.by the previous person. There wasn't any other passengers as well in the coach, so it was only four of us in the coach to Genting Highlands.


Actually at about 12.10pm I was thinking whether we will receive a call from them.. And few moments later, it really came true. Sigh..


Lesson learnt. Clarify any doubts again.



(Part 2 of day 2 to be continued..)




No comments: