After about 2 hours on the coach from KL, we reached Genting Highlands! Didn't vomit or anything, pretty alright. Just rest and close your eyes while the coach goes round and round up there :p
The crowd and queue was so scary.. Luckily, we queue for the counter number for a while, and waited less than 30 minutes for our turn to get our rooms cards. Pretty fast! I'm not sure whether the long queue was for what. Maybe for those without package or something? I guess. Like no pre-booked etc.
Quite upset by the staff that served us at the counter! Her moves were really slow! We requested for Tower 2 connecting rooms, if available.
*After a while*
Staff: I'm sorry, my colleague has booked the connecting rooms already. Can I give you rooms that are beside each other?
Us: Okay then.
*After a while*
Staff: I'm sorry, this time round my friend had booked that 2 rooms. As for now, I can only gives you the 2 rooms that are quite far away from each other, but on the same level.
*Argh*
Her moves were really slow.. In the end, one of the rooms was located in the centre of the level, another located at the far end of the level. Very very far from each other. Damn sian.. Dampen our mood..

We bought skyway tickets to go to Strawberry Farm! Previously, I was randomly telling the girls that we could go to this Strawberry Farm, but I'm not sure how to get there. Sheila went to research on it and hence, we are able to go there!
And of course, from asking the people there. Haha. I think that the staff selling the skyway tickets gets annoyed easily when we needed them to repeat on how to go to the Strawberry Farm. Something I don't like about Genting Highlands. The staff there are not friendly, at all.
And of course, from asking the people there. Haha. I think that the staff selling the skyway tickets gets annoyed easily when we needed them to repeat on how to go to the Strawberry Farm. Something I don't like about Genting Highlands. The staff there are not friendly, at all.

It was kinda drizzling!



Captured this moment of our cute Sheila holding onto the pole because she was afraid of heights at the starting. But got better after a while. Kekee.

While waiting for the bus/coach or whatever that fetched us to Strawberry farm! We were totally clueless of how it looks like!

So cute right! Hahaha. There was music playing as well ^.^
I think we were kinda cheated or something. When we reached there, the driver started to collect RM2 from the passengers and he will give us a RM2 voucher in return. Not sure whether it was a must or not. In the end, we didn't use the voucher because you can only use the voucher when you purchase something at SELECTED places down there.

Asked the police or security guard to help us take one photo at the entrance! :p


On the floor, so cute!

Strawberries~
Not all places where the strawberries are they allow you to pluck the strawberries. It's only at certain places. Of course, you need to pay some $$$ as well. Only 3 person at one time, and since we don't really feel like eating it, we decided not to give it a try.
The place is very smart in a way that there will link you from one place to another. With only one entrance and exit, I assume. From strawberry farm, to mushroom farm to other farms etc. So while walking along the shops and all, you will buy the things there!

Heading back~

Taiwanese set dinner which I had that night. Average only, I felt?

Not much changes since the last time I went, about 10 years ago? Still like quite boring..

Went outdoor to experience the cooling weather :p

Yes, slippers. All of us were wear slippers for the trip. Except during the 3rd day when we were going to play the outdoor theme park!!! Heehee.

Blurry, but I like this picture ;)
Headed back to our hotel rooms pretty early, at around like.. 9pm plus? Nothing much to do! Luckily we went to Strawberry Farm (even though nothing much there as well), if not we don't know how to spend our time!

No comments:
Post a Comment