March 19, 2012

Holiday Getaway: Malaysia, Genting Highlands - Day 3

3rd day - Theme Park !!! Wohoooo~ Most anticipating day, hahhaa. Thankfully, it didn't rain in the morning where we had played most of the rides we wanted to play. Was pretty worried because I have checked the weather forecast and it's stated that it will rain on that day. It did rain, but not the whole day! *Phew*


Purchase the one day unlimited ride pass which includes First World Indoor Theme Park, Outdoor Theme Park, Flying Coaster and Rainforest Splash Pool is the most worth it that costs only RM66 for one adult! Don't you guys think so, as well? ;) Because one ride for additional Flying Coaster if you wanna play
would already cost RM10. So yea.. However, don't think anyone will actually go to the Rainforest Splash Pool in that weather..



Didn't have any breakfast because I didn't wanna vomit after playing the rides, lol. While the girls had instant soups which they purchased when we were at KL.


<span class=



<span class=
The soft toys are so big! :O



<span class=



<span class=
The first ride that we played were Sungai Rejang Fume Ride. Just some water ride. Didn't wanna play at first because I didn't wanna get myself wet and dirty. But the girls wanted to play, and so we went. Could dry ourselves up during the other rides :p


Don't know why, Sheila and me got pretty wet during the first 'slide' while PM and Lenice on the other boat wasn't. So Sheila suggested that we sat a little behind and during the second 'slide', we didn't get as wet. So the method really works! Magic! Hahaha!



<span class=
Then we went to play 'Corkscrew'! Very fun and thrilling, I like ^^ Can't be compared with the rides in Dream World at Australia though. We played twice! Heehee.

Worried that my head will hit the structure of it during the ride!



<span class=
I have been wanting to play this since when I was at Dream World last time but didn't due to time constraint. So I have been anticipating for this ride since this trip. However, we were told that it was closed for the day for maintenance T.T

Annoying me was annoying them with this sentence - 'I really wanna play Space Shot :('.



<span class=
Somehow.. On the later part of the day, the ride was working! Happy + Excited much!!! Definitely, of course, I must go and play right!!! Scared at the same time :p


While we were queuing for our turns, there were 3 guys on the seats ready for the ride. But there was this 1 guy which were extremely terrified I guess that his face turned super red and he were like mumbling and scolding stuff. The other 2 guys were like mumbling out all the vulgarities. PM and I saw it and we couldn't stop laughing :/


I know it's really bad of us, but it was really funny. Maybe we laughed too loud or something that they heard our laughter, they looked at us :x




<span class=
I was really scared while waiting for the ride to start because the thing that secured my seat wasn't tight at all!!! Wa.. Seriously. Damn freaking worried. I tried to call out to the staff but he didn't hear me. I don't wanna just die like this.. Thankfully, it somehow tighten by itself when the ride start! No joke man, damn scary.


Remember the 3 guys that I was talking about just now? They queued for the ride again.. Maybe they like the excitement or they wanna prove to us that it wasn't scary at all. Lol. Their expression were totally.. Priceless :x



<span class=



<span class=
Nice Sheila helped us to take care of our belongings while we went to play the 'Grand Prix Fun Kart'! Again, being so shy she doesn't wanna take picture alone :(


Very silly one lor, because the first time we went the staff said that they need our passports which we placed it in the locker at the theme park. Then the second time we went with our passports they didn't ask us for it -.-


Anyway, it is best to wear covered shoes instead of slippers or sandals because if not, you may not be able to play some of the rides! Kart ride is a good example! :)



<span class=
Lenice still goes slowly just for Sheila to take pictures :P


When we were queuing for this, the 3 guys with their friends were in the queue behind us as well. Akward !!! But we wasn't in the same round. *Pheww* Kekee.



<span class=
Our racer-look-alike PM with her slow lousy kart. *She says it herself*



<span class=
Awkwardly, we met the guy who helped us to take this picture when we played bumper car at night. Hmm.. Who is also TP, I assumed? Because one of his friends was wearing TP shirt.



<span class=
Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland~

Something new to me, but doesn't have the 'WOW' effect. Reminds me back to CSIT presentation :p



<span class=
Lenice and Sheila bought durian chocolates for their family and the smell is.. Overwhelming~



<span class=
How could you girls board the London bus without me? :(



<span class=
Sweet potato for lunch :)



<span class=
Watched both the 4D shows indoor - 'Haunted Mine' & 'The Little Prince'. Interesting but.. 4D or 3D give me headaches.



<span class=



<span class=
We tried almost all the indoor rides at night to spend our night away. And we were simply too tired, which I'm not sure what the reasons were.


Perhaps it were from the 'Flying Coaster' that we played 3 times! Because while waiting for your turn, you have to stand in a uncomfortable position in the 'Flying Coaster' thingy. Can't really explain it well, try it and you will know! Although I have played before 3 times, but I will still be scared. Why is this so?

However, don't think 'Flying Coaster' rides were that enjoyable. I prefer 'Cockscrew', the best! ^^



<span class=



<span class=
Tired us~



<span class=
Time to play bumper cars! My favourite ♥


We played 5 times in total, but I still can't get enough of it! Really! It's so much funnnnnnn~ Putting it to an end and headed back to our hotel room because Sheila wasn't feeling quite well, and she has been waiting for us when we played 3 times of it at night.



<span class=
Baskin Robbins~~~

We were cracking our brains to think about what pink stuff we have to buy it at a cheaper price :p Pink camera, pink wallet.. Hmm..

Then when we ordered it, they didn't even ask for it! Lol :P



<span class=
Time to sleep after washing up ;)


No comments: