October 26, 2011

Work

Committed myself for almost a week last week to work at ITB Asia. Which was also our last week of holidays. The job we were offered were pretty fine? I guess. Easy bucks, as well. Hee. One thing that was tiring was the reporting time, in the early morning! Well.. It kinda helps to adjust my body clock too, for school. Good good :)


Initially I wanted to choose the role of bar code scanner. But chose the delegates' bag counter with Ming instead. SN and some other chose registration counters. I think it was the right choice that I didn't choose bar code scanner, because it was freaking cold standing at the doors of the halls with the air con blowing~


My mum and 2nd sister are watching Thai horror show now.. And I can hear the sound from the television. *dislike*


&<span class=
Our staff pass! :)



&<span class=
Donation box for the kids with cleft lips! I didn't know that was known as cleft lips actually. Anyway, let me share with you one of my experiences. There was this man who came to my counter, not to collect the delegate' s bag(if I remembered correctly), but to donate for this. However, he only has a S$50 note. BUT, he went to somewhere else to change to smaller notes just to make donation. You and I know that he could just save the hassle and just don't donate, but he did! So sweet! Anyway, if you donate $10 and above, you will get a stick man. *Melts* ^.^



&<span class=
Ming working in action :p



&<span class=
''Hello, my name is Stick Man! :D''



&<span class=
*Slurp slurp*
Thanks Ming! Our secret, heehee ^^ ♥



&<span class=
Of course when I show you the photo of her working hard, I have to show you the photo of her slacking as well right? Heehee. She seems tired that day, resting at the back area then came to my counter to rest for a while.. Then hid under my counter to rest. Hahaha! My cute Ming. *Opsss* XD



More photos are taken with her phone, don't think she will upload any time soon though :)

No comments: