
Weeee~ Twinny got me a handbag during her Bangkok's trip. I didn't ask for any gifts one ah. Haha. Don't know whether should I call it a handbag, but it's pretty small. I think it will be pack after putting money and my handphone in it. No space for my camera :( Haha. I love the colour! Sweet colour. Heehee. The colour isn't as bright as what you see in this photo though. But.. It's still nice :)
I wonder when I can use it? It's really pretty! It suits it when you wear something nice then you bring this. Even nicer. Heeee. But the problem is, it's kinda small. So ya.. I also wanna go Bangkok to shop! Who wanna bring me along? :(
I wonder when I can use it? It's really pretty! It suits it when you wear something nice then you bring this. Even nicer. Heeee. But the problem is, it's kinda small. So ya.. I also wanna go Bangkok to shop! Who wanna bring me along? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment