Went for my dental appointment this morning to know more information about my braces and all. I have to say it was a bad news. Through the x-ray taken during the previous trip, there was a hidden tooth. So before doing braces, I have to go for a minor surgery for that tooth to be remove before putting on braces etc. Which costs the maximum of 1k. In addition, I have to remove 4 more tooth to put my braces nicely.
That's not the worse. Then, I asked my dentist what if I will to go to study overseas in about 2 years time? She told me she will refer me to the dentist, if there is any they know, to continue doing my braces. But it may costs more as they each have different ways of doing it. If there isn't any, I have to find my own dentist in that country. So she advised me to put it after coming back to Singapore, after studying abroad. But the problem is, I am not sure whether am I going to study abroad after graduation. It will be very silly after I put on braces, and because of that, I decided not to study abroad right?
That's not the worse. Then, I asked my dentist what if I will to go to study overseas in about 2 years time? She told me she will refer me to the dentist, if there is any they know, to continue doing my braces. But it may costs more as they each have different ways of doing it. If there isn't any, I have to find my own dentist in that country. So she advised me to put it after coming back to Singapore, after studying abroad. But the problem is, I am not sure whether am I going to study abroad after graduation. It will be very silly after I put on braces, and because of that, I decided not to study abroad right?
The cost of everything including putting of braces, extraction of tooth and all add up to more than 5k which was more than what I expected. I am feeling very troubled now. Now, the problem is not about the money but what if I am going to study abroad after I put on my braces? You get what I mean? If I put it after I finish study abroad, I will be quite old already. And it is kinda.. Weird. I don't dare to tell my dad because he is sure going to 'scold' me. Feel like telling my eldest sister about it to ask her for advice but I know that she will kinda 'nag' at me as well since my parents and her doesn't support me to put braces in the first place. Sigh..
Envy people with nice and neat tooth :(
No comments:
Post a Comment