October 13, 2011

2H02 Class chalet

Back from class chalet yesterday, it was great and I had fun :) Asked my dad to drive me to the chalet because I had too many things to bring which includes my own bag and other bags of food and drinks. I wanted to 'hide' the vodka from him which I brought from home, if not I think he will worry. But when he helped me to transfer all those stuffs into his car, he saw it :/ Asking me why did I bring, don't drink, what mixers are we going to mix with. My dad is always my dad. Nothing much though, I guess he was just concern about it :)

Mr. Png together with his wife and son came to our barbecue on the second day. His son is so cute! Heehee. His wife baked some cupcakes for us as well. So sweet. Kekee. He also helped to start the fire for the barbecue. Linsay was the one who was doing for both days. The girl with talents :p They leave a while later eating a few satays because his wife and son were tired. I was thinking was it because our food was too little and they don't want us to have not enough food to eat? Because the day before we also barbecued, and the food we ordered were only for one day. Long story, never mind.


My classmates are nice. I hope my new classmates for this coming semester are nice too. *pray*



<span class=
Barbecuing!



<span class=
*Yum yumm*



<span class=
Smile! :)



<span class=
:D



<span class=
First time playing this game, it was fun! Bonding game :)



More photos were taken using Yiin Shin's dslr camera :)

No comments: