October 16, 2011

Korean BBQ!

Brought yeobo for Korean BBQ buffet at Novena since she told me that she wants to eat Korean food. Another factor I guess is because she is a kpop fan. Kekee. My 2nd sister told me about this Korean BBQ buffet when she went to eat with her colleagues and the first thing that came in my mind was to tell yeobo about this because she has been craving for it. Although I don't have much cravings for it.


We had a hard time finding the place since I seldom travel out of my area. I approached two strangers and they kind of ignored me at the first time. I guess they thought I was some sales person or something. *Ahem* Through their help, we managed to find the restaurant! Before that, I tried calling the restaurant and asked the person who picked up the call asking for directions on how should I go when I am at Novena Mall. However, I guess the person doesn't understand what I am trying to say. So he replied, 'Yes, why?' despite me asking the same questions many times. I guess he is a Korean or something.


I felt kinda annoyed so I just say never mind, it's okay, thanks. There are Koreans visiting the restaurant too! Cool. I wanna visit Korea! But $$$. After leaving the place, both of us stinks so much. As expected, barbecued ma. I would say the price for weekday lunch is quite affordable. About $13-$14. I was looking for spicy rice cakes but there was none. Kind of sad. I wanna try!



<span class=
Barbecued meat and sotong!



<span class=
Side dishes! I think I don't really like kimchi :S



<span class=
^.^



<span class=
Lettuce together with other condiments to eat together with the meat!



<span class=
*Yum yumm*
My mouth stinks much after the meal, I guess it is because of the garlic? :p



<span class=
So happy with the food :D



<span class=
Korea ice-cream which costs additional $1 dollar! ^^



<span class=
Ice-cream is love! :)



<span class=
:)



<span class=
Real Steel for movie! Actually I didn't want to watch when yeobo asked me to because I wasn't really interested in it. But somehow, I agreed to it since she wanted to watch it. No regrets. The movie was awesome and touching! The child, Max, is cute too! *Aww*



<span class=
Kim Gary for dinner!



<span class=
With her two different flavours breads!



<span class=
Kwon tweeted a picture of him drinking this Pororo drink and yeobo also bought it when she saw it. Kekee ^^

No comments: