Went to collect my F1 pay after 9 days.. And guess what? I saw the aunty I dislike down there. Sian, indeed. Didn't even wanna have eyes contact with her. I know I may sound mean but you don't know what her attitude was like during that period.. Thankfully my mum isn't like her.
Shopped around Orchard but I didn't buy anything, except for cotton cool. Yes. Lols. Yeobo bought jeans. I bought nothing. Sobs. Kidding. Haha! Anyway, the photos are from her iPhone. I didn't charge the battery of my camera and still, brought it out. Silly enough, because I assumed that it was charged. Lols. When I first tried switching on, it couldn't. I freaked out. I tried multiple times and it switched on, but the screen was blank. So I tried switching it off but failed. So worried that my camera was spoiled! Thankfully, when I charged the battery for my camera,when I reached home, it manage to works. *Phew*
I feel like buying iPhone 4, not iPhone 4s or iPhone 5. Considering. Not cheap. I have to spend my money wisely (but I don't think I will) since I am intending to put braces soon. Everything also needs money. Alamak.. Or should I just buy another phone which is cheaper?
I feel like buying iPhone 4, not iPhone 4s or iPhone 5. Considering. Not cheap. I have to spend my money wisely (but I don't think I will) since I am intending to put braces soon. Everything also needs money. Alamak.. Or should I just buy another phone which is cheaper?









No comments:
Post a Comment