I have been keeping myself busy with work this holidays, because I wanna earn $$$. Yep, to do my braces. Having dental appointment this Thursday. I'm scared, actually. Although it is just a consultation. I just don't like to visit dentist. So I think, I didn't pretty much enjoy my holidays this time. It's quite packed. I didn't have time to stay at home and slack and think.. 'How should I spend my day today?'.
However, I still leave some time to meet up with my lovely friends. Heehee. Mum commented yesterday that I shouldn't work this job anymore because I'm always home pretty late. Like early morning kind of timing. But I told her that is the only job that doesn't need commitment, where you could just book the slot when you are free. Since my holidays isn't that long, anyway.
Went for A N F interview yesterday, alone. Very nice and sweet of SN to wait for me throughout my interview, which took about an hour long. I think I pretty much crapped through the interview. My answers to the questions asked were kinda out of point. Nervous much, with the strong air-con. Actually I'm thinking whether going to the interview was a wrong decision, because I'm afraid if I were to work when school starts, I couldn't focus much and all. But well, I shall not worry too much first because we all know it is not easy to get selected by them.
I'm gonna go and prepare for work now, if not I will be late to meet the girls! Byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment