October 23, 2011

On a Sunday afternoon..

It's been quite some time since I last stayed at home on a Sunday.. I will be either working or going out. Helped eldest sister to made kuih kato just now. Waiting for it to cool now.. Actually, I only helped her out in folding the remaining of the pandan leaves. Hee. Well, I did help out right! :p


Today is also the last day of holidays before the next semester begins again. I would say that my holidays this time round is quite fulfilling and well spent, perhaps? I worked, earn $, and get to meet out with my lovely friends. I'm satisfied :) And.. After more two weeks of waiting, I received a call from anf about the job I applied for. However, it was the overnight shift. It wasn't the one I chose, guess I don't have the qualities they are looking for. I'm actually kind of worried because it's my first time working while school starts. And for my weekends, I will be working and people will be sleeping. My body clock will goes ''hay wired''. You get what I'm trying to say? Shall give it a try though.


Next semester also means changing of new class and having new classmates. Really happy and glad that Ming and I are in the same class! Hee ^.^ I hope that my new classmates are nice people. Well.. That's what everyone are hoping for ba :) I guess the first week would be fine because there are no tutorials yet. But my first lecture on a Monday tomorrow would be Accounting lecture. The subject I dread the most. Sigh. I shall go and mop the floor, and tidy up my messy stuff now. Goodbye! :)



<span class=



<span class=



<span class=



I wish to know you more :)

No comments: