October 4, 2011

First time to Bedok Point!

Indeed my first time to Bedok Point. Hee. Actually I wanted to go to Strictly Pancakes, but neither QY nor me knows how to go there. Sobs. After much discussions, we decided to go to Bedok Point since I have never been there before. Aka food place. We walked quite a few rounds around the mall before deciding where to dine at. As always. Heehee.



Photobucket
Kungfu Paradise!



Photobucket
Chairs with their cute character! ^.^



Photobucket
Both of us ordered Fish & Chips. Not bad. The fish is very tender! Both of us agreed. Kekee. I felt quite full after the meal as well :)



Photobucket
:)



Photobucket
A bad point of having bangs is that sometimes your eyes area will be dark because of the shadows by your bangs, perhaps? :(



Photobucket
Cheaper to dine there after 10pm, if I'm not wrong. Or during lunch time! :D

No comments: