April 1, 2011

Out with Ling & Ning


Went out with the 2 girls to shop for GC trip stuffs and some unrelated stuffs.
Met at Bugis and went to the temple to pray first :)





<span class=
Had ice-cream at Gelateria Venezia shop too.
Have been wanting to try since the time ww ate it. Heeeeee.





<span class=
2 VS 1 camera? ^^





<span class=
Lenice ordered Cookies & Cream while I had Biscotti flavour :)





<span class=
Happy with her ice-cream :)





<span class=
Brought her to this place at Takashimaya and bought some cute-little-donuts :D





<span class=
Settled our lunch at this Thai stall at Far East Plaza. I like their Phad Thai, not oily :)
Didn't get to try Mango with Sticky Rice again!





<span class=
Basil Chicken with Rice(?)





<span class=
Shop shop shop and somehow we were at ION. Kekeee.





<span class=
The 'decent' (left) VS the 'indecent' (right) photos :p





<span class=





<span class=
I bought this 3 spectacles too! I must be mad right, haha!
It is not all black in colour though, the bottom one is actually blue in colour :)





Buy so many things, spent so much money, but still.. Happy ^.^



No comments: