April 13, 2011

DPA Closing Ceremony 2011



Went to help out at DPA closing ceremony 2011 with QY some time ago.. Makes me
miss DPA period again. It's kind of weird though, since I do not really know these
batch of DPA students as I didn't attend the previous few events.



I miss my 'Russians' :(





<span class=
My lunch for that day. Both QY and I thought it was tea break buffet or something until we found out that that was supposed to be our lunch!





<span class=
Game masters of station 1 - Acid River :)





<span class=
Our venue~
(Suntanning session)





<span class=
Bored while waiting for our groups to come so let's take a picture! :D





<span class=
The idea came from me. Heeheeheeee!





<span class=
^.^






<span class=
Took this photo from Junior's album. Heeee.
Can you spot me? Probably not, I guess :p





Not much photos, my battery went dead half-way. Aww~



No comments: