I'm burnt! I'm burnt ! I'm burnt!
That's what ww told me and I agree! T.T
Campfire's burning now ~ Campfire's burning now ~ Campfire's burning now ~
Campfire's burning now ~Burning now~ BURN BURN BURN!
(Miss and love NPCC songs)
Today was a fruitful day spent! Went cycling with Poly mates and also managed to
find some books which I need for my project from Pasir Ris Public library, as well as
from Popular. What I could say is Pasir Ris Public library is better than Tampines
regional library, since they have the books I need :)

I love cycling~

Ww shy shy wor ^^

Playing this for long makes me giddy! Thinking about it now makes me giddy too
actually. Why do I look like I am lieing down in the photo? Lols.

Why are you so happy, sn? :p

Someone with her new clothes, heeheee.
This spider web is indeed full of webs. Ewwwww~

Took up ww as my 'passenger' after pm went off to collect her work pay.
It went gaga at the starting but after that it was alright :)

Taken before pm left~

Subway for lunch after cycling. All of us were exhausted and we just need a place
where there are air conditioners..

Say cheese~

My legs are so tired now, felt it after bathing. Weird huh. And I got tan and a little
red! Sian.. That's something I don't like about cycling.
I wanna go cycling at East Coast Park! I wanna play badmintion! I wanna try roller
blading! I wanna go ice-skating (although I don't know how to skate)! I wanna go Wild
Wild Wet but without getting sunburnt!
You may be getting annoyed that I keep saying I don't wanna be tan etc, but it is
because I tried to stay out of the sun if possible since last year! I have been dark for
many years after I joined NPCC. I could still remember last time I was saying I wanna
become a camp instructor which I don't think is quite possible now since it is all
outdoor. Unless there is any indoor camps? :p
No comments:
Post a Comment