April 29, 2011

GC China Trip - Day 7

Last day in China! Time pass by too fast..


During the last night, some of us gathered at one of our hotel room to 'party'. Well.. Meaning playing games, chit-chatting session and spending the last night together etc. Yea, we got closer only at the end of the trip. As it got later, one by one returned back to their room and had their sleep.


The rest continued with what we were doing. Gradually, one by one fell asleep in the room. Thinking back, it was really funny how we tried to play some games to stay awake and the reactions of some of my classmates. Or rather, classmate. You see the difference between that word?


I shall not elaborate more on it. Kekeee. Endurance failed at the last an hour before the wake-up call, so the last three of us went to sleep on the floor. No more space on the bed. It was super cold. Kinda freezing when I woke up.


No regrets taking up GC as one of my CDSs :)



<span class=
Lama Temple



<span class=
I like this photo, so nice :)



<span class=
Freezing! That morning was so cold~



<span class=



<span class=
好冷啊~




<span class=
不可回收物



<span class=
好漂亮啊 :)



<span class=
Capital Musuem, next.



<span class=
Honestly speaking, I'm not that interested in the Capital Museum. We had some time to tour around the place ourselves and most of the words about the items and stuffs etc were in Chinese characters. Sian.


If I were to tell this to my mum, she would ask whether am I a Chinese or not :/



<span class=



<span class=



<span class=
Headed to see some Cherry Blossoms~



<span class=
This photo is nicer?



<span class=
Or this? Heees.



<span class=
Yi
Ning and Wan Ling :)



<span class=
^.^



<span class=
Blocked :(



<span class=
Our teacher bought the 'flower hat' and gave each of us a flower which could be seen in this photo
:p




<span class=
With some of my classmates~ (Not looking at the camera)



<span class=
Lunch (Y)

We were really _____ because they were PIZZAS! Finally some western food! Please fill in the blank yourself :P



<span class=
There were Chinese food and desserts as well! Buffet style yea :)



<span class=
Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum.



<span class=
The emperor's bed(?) Can't remember! :x



<span class=



<span class=



<span class=
It's really interesting to know some of the history of the place! But.. I think my memory is really bad. Can anyone tells me why is this so? :(



<span class=



<span class=
Class photo with Miss P. and our tour guide! :D



<span class=
The military



<span class=
Forgot to zoom out after taking the military photo. Lolols.



<span class=
Tian
An Men Square



<span class=
I felt that there are more recycle bins in the places that I visited in China than in Singapore..



<span class=
Walking around~



Photobucket
We headed to eat some ice-cream although the temperature was cold. Shiok yeaaa. Kekeee. Finally got to eat some ice-cream since I couldn't buy and eat it while at the Beijing Zoo.



Photobucket
McDonald in China. My friend was told not to take any pictures down there. Dots.
It sells cheaper too! At about.. SGD 4+ per meal?



Photobucket
In the day.




Photobucket
In the night. Beautiful! With the lights on! ^.^



Photobucket
Do you feel that it is like a photoshop picture because of the background? :p



Photobucket
Last photo with Bonnie before bidding goodbye with her~

:(



Photobucket
Early breakfast in the plane~



You know what? I was super tired and sleepy once I board the plane since I had only an hour of sleep the night before. So not long after I board the plane -> I fell asleep -> Woke up to have my breakfast -> SLEEP -> Woke up when we arrived in Singapore.

Yep, that's roughly what I have done during the flight back from China. Didn't play any games, didn't talk much, didn't go to the toilet. Just.. Nothing much. Just.. Eat and sleep. Wasted all the free entertainment system right, but I'm super tired already la :p

No comments: