Came back from China for my GC 2 days ago! The trip was awesome and enjoyable.
I miss the trip and the fun I had with the people during this trip :D
The weather was great too! Although some of the time it was really super cold until
you-know-what. But yea.. You can't experience it everytime you see. This is also the
first time I experience such cold weather! Shiok to the maximum.
What's the consequence? I have dry skin on my hands in the end! At first, it started to
be a little red on an area so I thought it may be some mosquito bite or something. But
as days goes by.. More and more of it appears so I guess it is dry skin! Now my skin
is kind of rough and have some scratches. First time! My friend was saying it may be
because I didn't wear gloves too. *Hmm*
I miss the trip and the fun I had with the people during this trip :D
The weather was great too! Although some of the time it was really super cold until
you-know-what. But yea.. You can't experience it everytime you see. This is also the
first time I experience such cold weather! Shiok to the maximum.
What's the consequence? I have dry skin on my hands in the end! At first, it started to
be a little red on an area so I thought it may be some mosquito bite or something. But
as days goes by.. More and more of it appears so I guess it is dry skin! Now my skin
is kind of rough and have some scratches. First time! My friend was saying it may be
because I didn't wear gloves too. *Hmm*

This girl called me a few times when I haven't reach the meeting point yet. Were you
worried that I am not coming? :p

Dad and eldest sister were there to send me off after we had our lunch :)

Aww.. Not looking to my camera. T04 with our teacher, Miss P. :)

She was hungry and we headed to Subway for her to get a cookie.
Cookie cookie cookie~


Yi Ning and Hui Ping at our gate :)


In the aeroplane :D

Excited/nervous/worried/scared/happy girl first time on a plane ^.^

The meal was not bad actually :)

Ice cream - My all time favourite ♥

Belt 38 - collecting our luggages..


This marks the end of day 1 ! Waiting for the bus to bring us to our hotel~
When we came out from the airport, it was kind of cold and Lenice and I were like..
Blowing out air to see whether we could see some mist. Hahaha! But failed. Silly us :p
No comments:
Post a Comment