
Beijing Union University

The teacher in that university was trying to show us an introduction of their school through a video which our school had done the same too. But somehow, half-way, our video was 'stuck'. First time seeing TP's video in mandarin too! Kekeee.
Before this, we had Taichi lesson! Fun ^.^

In a group of 3, we met up with our buddy from China, Emma (couldn't remember her chinese name) and she brought us to have lunch in her school. The plate in the photo above wasn't mine, it was Yi Ning's one because there was beef. It looks like pork right!
It looks really delicious, isn't it? But I find it okay only.. I had three side dishes, but I don't like the tofu. So I left two side dishes, ate a little bit of their vegetable only. Oh ya, there was soup too! As usual, I didn't really drink it. Not much taste. I feel bad wasting their food :S

We had this as our drink too! At first I don't dare to try it because it is 酸牛奶 which means sour milk in English. So I thought it will taste will some really sour milk, like those expire milk! *Oppsss*
But after my group mate, Benedict, told me it tastes not bad, I try it and it's true! It's taste like plain yogurt. Very nice! I love it ! Yi Ning don't like yogurt so I took hers and brought back to hotel and drank it. Heeheeee.

A group photo with our buddy before leaving their school to Beijing Zoo :)
*Opsss* She closed her eyes.

Arrived at the zoo! Excited!

We had only 20 minutes to walk around the zoo, at the panda session. Dots right.. I thought we were going to walk around the whole zoo or something. Okay, maybe at least other parts of the zoo. But who knows.. We only got to see the Pandas. Waste our $$$.


Guess what is it? Guess guess guess!
Panda's shit!
(Highlight the above sentence to know the answer!)
Okay, I know I'm lame. HAHAHA! :P

The first panda we saw after squeezing our way through. It was a weekend that day, super crowded! :(

A very cute souvenir shop . But nah, didn't buy any. I won't use them, anyway.

The second panda we saw! If I knew there were more pandas around, I wouldn't want to squeeze in the crowd just to see the first panda! *Perspiring*

Some cute information about the panda :)

Took a photo with my buddy from China and the sleeping

Group photo with her before bidding 'goodbye' to her :(
So sad. We only got to spend some time with her. I think it's a challenge for me to speak in mandarin in a complete sentence! You know.. My words are so 'rojak'. Kekee.
My buddy is a really nice girl, very shy, very sweet. After some time when we got closer, she will also hold my arm/hand. So cute right! I hope she will gradually like the course she is currently studying although it is her last few choices :)
Should have exchange our emails too, so that we could keep in contact! I think it would be really cool sending a email in chinese characters too. Heeheee.

Ice-creams! I wanted to buy too, but there was not enough time already :(

Laoshe Tea House

Look at how they dress! So old time, heeee.


Tea with tea leaves served?

Performance!

I find this performance really cool. A man using both of his hands to form shape of animals or humans. Try figuring out what is it in this picture! :)

变脸 ! Where the performer twist their head and changes their 'face' within a fraction of a second!

Cute little panda biscuit! Our tour guide, Bonnie, gave us one each to try and if we like it, we can buy it where she can also earn from commission. Heee. I bought one box which costs 8 dollars, cheaper rate for us since we are students, from what she said.
There are 12 biscuits in each box. So do the math.. It costs about 60+ cents each!

Happy us with the biscuits. Kekeee.

Xiushui Market! We got to shop there but not enough time! Heeee.
Didn't buy much though, because it sells a lot of fake goods like LV wallets etc. It is a MUST to bargain, at least 60% or more! They will give a ridiculous starting price at first. No joke.
Experience something negative down there too. So.. I saw a Rilakkuma wallet which was really cute. Then I asked the shop owner about the price and it's expensive at first. I tried to bargain to SGD 7 but she refused. After thinking for a while, I think it is not worth it so I decided not to get it. I told her then blah blah blah, she reduces the price to SGD 7. But I had already decided not to, because it's like still expensive. I didn't wanna bargain further since I don't want it and I wanted to walk off, but she refused. She pulled my jacket refusing to let go of me. I tried to walk away and then she started scolding me.. Blah blah blah. Go mental hospital la. Blah blah blah.
I felt really sad when she said that. I told my teacher about it and she told me not to take it personal because they are like this. My eldest sister told me that I should have only asked her the price if I have really decided that I want to get it. She should have told me before I went to China :(


We had chicken rice in a Singaporean restaurant! I was excited although the unhappy incident which happened before that. Because I got to eat chicken rice which I really haven't eaten for so long! Finally not some Chinese food but Singapore's food! Heeheeee!

Generous with the amount of chicken. Well.. It costs around SGD 10.



Look at the menu, kind of expensive! I don't think I will eat it if it costs this price in Singapore! But I think Singaporeans in China will eat it because they miss Singapore's food or the people in China will eat it because they wanna try something new!

Houhai Area

Looks a bit like our Clarke Quay?


Looks like some photoshoot kind of photo? ^^

T04~

We wanted to ride the boat although I'm afraid I will feel giddy, but ended up, it was close. The opening hours were over. Sad.

Magic again? :p
It's actually the light from a laser which they bought it la ^^

I feel like trying this some day! But someone who can really draw well and I could see the end result of the photo as me la.. Not someone else which doesn't looks like me!
Don't ask me to look at the mirror instead -.-

Candy floss makes them happy~
:D

I think the candy floss I was holding in this photo looked like some jellyfish!

Look at how huge their candy floss is! The candy floss in Singapore is nothing as compared to theirs!

The girls buying souvenirs~

My mum asked me why I didn't get for her this cute little purse instead of the purse which I bought for her :S

Ahhh.. That guy..

Semi-class photo since not all of my classmates were in this photo :)

The aunties and uncles were dancing in the underpass! How cute :)

Heading for the the coach and return back to our hotel~
No comments:
Post a Comment