Running nose getting worse, having a sexy voice now and I'm feeling really tired.
What's more? I have to attend mentoring session tomorrow early morning!
D-r-e-a-d-f-u-l as always. Yes, I am able to help the kids with their maths, but I
seriously need my sleep. Slept at 5am plus yesterday to rush my GC powerpoint
slides and I was having a headache then..
But well, GC is over! Kind of. Left reflective journals to do which has to be submitted on
Monday and I think I only wrote one journal, three more to go? Oh man..
Had GC presentation just now in the afternoon. *Phew* Finally it's over. No more rushing/stressing to do research and all. One of my classmates said that I have to be
more confident >.< Okay, will try to be more! Maybe it's because I stumble at some words. Habit of mine when I gets nervous and I can't really pronounce some words! That's what my teacher said too.

With my new red backpack ^.^


While waiting for our group members to reach~

:p

Ate this for my dinner today. I think the one I had at Tampines bus interchange food court was nicer :S

Awww~ So sweet.. Heeheee!
No comments:
Post a Comment