I admit that the previous few posts are kind of boring. What do you expect? It's an educational trip! It's about learning, not shopping etc. That's what the teachers always say. True though.
But this post is different! Because.. We get to climb the Great Wall of China on that day! How could you not climb the Great Wall when you are in China, right???
"He who doesn't reach the Great wall isn't a true man!!" - Mao Ze Dong
But this post is different! Because.. We get to climb the Great Wall of China on that day! How could you not climb the Great Wall when you are in China, right???
"He who doesn't reach the Great wall isn't a true man!!" - Mao Ze Dong
I climbed it ! Wohoooooooooo~

Before climbing! Couple beanie :P

The temperature is 7.2 °C ! But I don't feel the coldness, perhaps it's because I'm wearing 4 layers?

We stopped climbing and took some pictures! Time doesn't allow us to climb further because we had to gather at the meeting point soon. Another reason was also because we were exhausted!

Perspiring while climbing up! So warm, please.. Took off the outermost layer and beanie! Phew~
I thought it would be super cold ! Disappointed :(

Kind of scary when you look down :S
I was afraid what IF I fall down when climbing up or walking down? *Touch wood touch wood* It wasn't that super tiring because it was like a traffic jam! Really crowded with people and students from two schools - China & Australia (I think). So it's like.. We climbed a few steps, and stop, climb, stop, climb, stop.
After some time, we decided not to hold the railing because it's like taking forever to climb up.. Scary though, but it's faster!

Red jacket + red coat = ♥

Aww, don't be sad. I know we are not in the same class next semester anymore :p



Lenice with Yi Ning :)


My hand looks wrong, I know. Lols.

Souvenir shops!

The biscults in the shape of a ball taste not bad, but it's freaking hard ! :/

The dishes stopped at here and we were like wondering.. So little dishes only??? So different from Tianjin? After a while, more dishes came. Kekeee.
I like the dish in the middle with red bean paste! :D

Huge vase!

Looking at how they made this~

Designing


Lenice with small little elephant :)

Imagine if I fall down and the things behind me are all broken? I think I don't have to return back to Singapore already :S

Wow, my hair can do magic! Kidding. Haha! The cover on the seat 'attracts' my hair which explains my face :p

Lenovo's Beijing Innovation Centre

For military use etc..

It can even stands a human's weight!

Computers in the past..



Beijing Olympics Torch :D

Looks like diamonds? Yes, diamonds. Indeed.

China's National Stadium aka. Bird's Nest!


Fly kite fly kite~

Super cold~

Tasting at Dr. Tea

The right way to hold the cup, heeheee!

I bought Pu Er tea for my dad, but he still haven't try it yet!


Peking Roast Duck for dinner ! ! !
*Yum yumm yummyyyy*

Look at the plates! Almost cleared! How rare :P

Before climbing! Couple beanie :P

The temperature is 7.2 °C ! But I don't feel the coldness, perhaps it's because I'm wearing 4 layers?

We stopped climbing and took some pictures! Time doesn't allow us to climb further because we had to gather at the meeting point soon. Another reason was also because we were exhausted!

Perspiring while climbing up! So warm, please.. Took off the outermost layer and beanie! Phew~
I thought it would be super cold ! Disappointed :(

Kind of scary when you look down :S
I was afraid what IF I fall down when climbing up or walking down? *Touch wood touch wood* It wasn't that super tiring because it was like a traffic jam! Really crowded with people and students from two schools - China & Australia (I think). So it's like.. We climbed a few steps, and stop, climb, stop, climb, stop.
After some time, we decided not to hold the railing because it's like taking forever to climb up.. Scary though, but it's faster!

Red jacket + red coat = ♥

Aww, don't be sad. I know we are not in the same class next semester anymore :p



Lenice with Yi Ning :)


My hand looks wrong, I know. Lols.

Souvenir shops!

The biscults in the shape of a ball taste not bad, but it's freaking hard ! :/

The dishes stopped at here and we were like wondering.. So little dishes only??? So different from Tianjin? After a while, more dishes came. Kekeee.
I like the dish in the middle with red bean paste! :D

Huge vase!

Looking at how they made this~

Designing


Lenice with small little elephant :)

Imagine if I fall down and the things behind me are all broken? I think I don't have to return back to Singapore already :S

Wow, my hair can do magic! Kidding. Haha! The cover on the seat 'attracts' my hair which explains my face :p

Lenovo's Beijing Innovation Centre

For military use etc..

It can even stands a human's weight!

Computers in the past..



Beijing Olympics Torch :D

Looks like diamonds? Yes, diamonds. Indeed.

China's National Stadium aka. Bird's Nest!


Fly kite fly kite~

Super cold~

Tasting at Dr. Tea

The right way to hold the cup, heeheee!

I bought Pu Er tea for my dad, but he still haven't try it yet!


Peking Roast Duck for dinner ! ! !
*Yum yumm yummyyyy*

Look at the plates! Almost cleared! How rare :P

No comments:
Post a Comment