Went to collect our apron, again, since they don't have the stock when we first went. Anyway, we headed there on the first day to collect our uniforms! Kiasu, I know. Unfortunately, those people who went on the second day were able to collect the full set of uniform (if I'm not wrong)! What is this???
The aunty lied to us. She should have told us to collect it on the next day :(
Putting that aside, I slept before 9pm yesterday! Amazing. When was the last time I slept this early? I couldn't even remember. Don't know why, I'm feeling so tired! My eyes were semi-opened during SSM lecture yesterday :/
Since I slept early, I woke up at about 4am to pee. Lols. Feeling awake. A very shiok feeling. But I went back to sleep, what can I do at that time, right? Woke up quite late today too ^.^
The aunty lied to us. She should have told us to collect it on the next day :(
Putting that aside, I slept before 9pm yesterday! Amazing. When was the last time I slept this early? I couldn't even remember. Don't know why, I'm feeling so tired! My eyes were semi-opened during SSM lecture yesterday :/
Since I slept early, I woke up at about 4am to pee. Lols. Feeling awake. A very shiok feeling. But I went back to sleep, what can I do at that time, right? Woke up quite late today too ^.^

Lenice had her lunch after we collected our aprons and all. She claimed that this chicken rice tasted much better than the one we had in China. Lols.

Can you see us? Who is the first person on the left? :p

PM with her black hair, for SSM! I think she looked younger with black hair. Heeeee :)

Aww.. Gonna be in different class, different lectures with them..

Cute little boy + 4 of us + 2 strangers :)

Having a drink from Starbucks once a while is great! Now, I understand why WW feels happy after drinking it. Kekeee.

Are you missing me too much? I just dreamt of you just now when I took a nap. I forgot what is the dream about though :P

Her favourite place to have wanton mee!

She said I looked shagged in the photo. Tired after shopping!

Miss you, miss me, miss us and miss the rest :)

Went to Twinny's house after that to try to tie my hair. As you can see, she said that I failed my grooming. Aww..
Okok, enough of talking about SSM. Let me have a rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment