It's Friday and I'm back home from my school apartment ! Very guai of me not to take cab back home when I'm carrying so many stuffs but bus. Kekee. Save $$$ ma =P
Don't know why, but I'm feeling kind of giddy when i reached home. Hostel sickness? Kekee. Just kidding! Don't think so. But it's really not bad down there you know. Just that the stupid Internet connection didn't like me and i couldn't use it. So after lessons of that day i could only study study and study =(
I'm really sad for the first three days because i couldn't get the Internet connection as the CC person didn't help me do properly -.- Zzzzzzzzzzz.. But well, thanks to my 2nd sister's friend that i was able to use it after he helped me with it :D But but.. Sometimes also can't get through. Argh. What's wrong man.
So many homework is piling up! Oh gosh. Too many! Gonna have Japanese presentation on Monday too! At first i got the Ninja topic and I was quite delighted but then.. When i do research on it, there's so many different definition for it -.- And may not be able to attend Locky's competition event this Sunday, sorry about it. Got too many things to be submitted on this coming Monday. I give you moral support okay! :D
Don't know why, but I'm feeling kind of giddy when i reached home. Hostel sickness? Kekee. Just kidding! Don't think so. But it's really not bad down there you know. Just that the stupid Internet connection didn't like me and i couldn't use it. So after lessons of that day i could only study study and study =(
I'm really sad for the first three days because i couldn't get the Internet connection as the CC person didn't help me do properly -.- Zzzzzzzzzzz.. But well, thanks to my 2nd sister's friend that i was able to use it after he helped me with it :D But but.. Sometimes also can't get through. Argh. What's wrong man.
So many homework is piling up! Oh gosh. Too many! Gonna have Japanese presentation on Monday too! At first i got the Ninja topic and I was quite delighted but then.. When i do research on it, there's so many different definition for it -.- And may not be able to attend Locky's competition event this Sunday, sorry about it. Got too many things to be submitted on this coming Monday. I give you moral support okay! :D

Tried Design school western food since many said it was not bad. Well, it was really not bad =)
( I know i put too much chili sauce, didn't finish it too )
( I know i put too much chili sauce, didn't finish it too )
Trying to get the Internet connection outside the apartment for quite some time but still.. FAILED.
Dread for next Monday to come =(
Dread for next Monday to come =(


No comments:
Post a Comment