Nothing much happening these days.. I spent my days at home except for yesterday. No, I mean the day before since the time now is 1.09am. Headed to Sentosa to support Locky and his group, Soul'D Out, for some kind of dancing competition which they won 2nd place. Good job guys! Shall blog about it when i receive the photos from them =)
I wanna go shopping to shop for some clothes for my Polytechnic life. But my friends (females) are busy schooling, with schools stuffs etc. Sigh..
And I'm going for wisdom tooth surgery by this week, hopefully. Since school will be starting for me next week. Gonna book an appointment with them tomorrow. But i have yet to collect my X-ray . I'm afraid, that the person don't allow me to take it back. I'm also afraid, of the wisdom tooth surgery. SURGERY. Oh gosh.Just let me faint down there. Why isn't my wisdom tooth just like others which doesn't need to extract it off . Sobs.
Talking about school, time really flies! I'm starting school next week! How fast! Gonna wake up early in the morning to attend the PPP . Sian. It's been so long since i woke up early. Hees.
Recently, I felt that after my brother got a girlfriend, we hadn't really communicate much with each other. When he returns home from his hostel during weekends, we communicated like.. Last than 5 sentences? Somewhere there. You get what i mean? In the beginning,it wasn't like this. Perhaps he's also busy with schools stuffs and many more. But i think that his girlfriend is too.. Sticky towards him. Even ahem ahem says so. Bet my eldest sister agrees with me.
I wanna go shopping to shop for some clothes for my Polytechnic life. But my friends (females) are busy schooling, with schools stuffs etc. Sigh..
And I'm going for wisdom tooth surgery by this week, hopefully. Since school will be starting for me next week. Gonna book an appointment with them tomorrow. But i have yet to collect my X-ray . I'm afraid, that the person don't allow me to take it back. I'm also afraid, of the wisdom tooth surgery. SURGERY. Oh gosh.
Talking about school, time really flies! I'm starting school next week! How fast! Gonna wake up early in the morning to attend the PPP . Sian. It's been so long since i woke up early. Hees.
Recently, I felt that after my brother got a girlfriend, we hadn't really communicate much with each other. When he returns home from his hostel during weekends, we communicated like.. Last than 5 sentences? Somewhere there. You get what i mean? In the beginning,it wasn't like this. Perhaps he's also busy with schools stuffs and many more. But i think that his girlfriend is too.. Sticky towards him. Even ahem ahem says so. Bet my eldest sister agrees with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment