March 4, 2010

End of hostel stay


End our hostel aka apartment stay in TP on Wednesday. Sobs. I miss staying down there. There's air-con , so near school, roommates etc etc. Plus I do not need to do any housework when I'm down there. Kekee. What I mean is when I'm at home I have to hang up the clothes and all.. You should get what I mean right =)

Did quite badly for my Japanese language and culture test yesterday. Sigh. Should have study longer and went to sleep later. It's not that difficult, it's just that I didn't study enough. Oh man.
30 percentage you know. Next up will be Japanese listening test. Oh gosh. This is even more difficult. EVERYTHING will be in Japanese.

No school today! Yay! It's actually for discussion for our Japanese role play and TNS presentation. But we already discussed yesterday so ya.. Seriously dread of every Monday to come. Next Monday we will be having TNS test. Next Tuesday Japanese listening test.
Then followed by Japanese role play and TNS presentation. Man. I can't wait for all this to be over and enjoy my holidays! =(

I miss my apartment room =(


Yea, that's the master bedroom's toilet I'm referring to previously. Bathtubbbb..

That's what I wore for my this Monday Japanese presentation. Totally forgotten that I have to wear a little formal for it until when I reached the apartment and Seri told me about it. So I changed to this attire, the most not casual attire that I have for my 3 days clothes during the stay.


Hai! Pizzas! Together with our next door apartment, we ordered pizzas for our last night stay in our apartment. Then we played truth or dare. Seriously very fun + funny. Kekee.

It's been so long since i laughed until like that. Then we played variety of games and they went back to their own apartment at about 12am plus.. Lovee funn funn ^^


During TNS lesson =)


Mr Teo, our TNS teacher. Very nice teacher =)


Class photo :D


Hahaha! You must be laughing at my face now. Since we're called SK aka Silent Killer, we discussed to do the killer pose. But sadly, not all did that pose. And if you did notice, I closed my eyes!



Shall study Japanese and TNS today, hopefully.



Photos credits to Grace and Justin.



Maybe i shall reveal something soon.. Maybe =)




3 comments:

chloekloee said...

OH GOSH, jonathan liu!?

chloekloee said...

and hui li....?

Pamy said...

QE's MIDNIGHT: Yep yep. Jonathan told me that he know you that time =)