February 3, 2010

2pm ! ! !


I'm feeling so full after my dinner now. Are you?

I'm in a dilemma, again. You will know what I mean if you followed me on twitter! Well, the day before yesterday, I called up the dental clinic to book an appointment for my wisdom tooth surgery. Unfortunately, they're quite booked now and I can only make an appointment with them after Chinese New Year. The lady also told me that I may need to take 5 DAYS MC after the surgery.

This is where my dilemma comes in. Should i go for it or not? Or I should wait till my mini holidays during April? Because if I'm going for the surgery, by that time I will already start schooling and I don't wanna miss any lessons just at the start of the school. But if I don't go, I'm afraid the wisdom tooth which did not fully grown will decay. You get what I mean? How? =(

Anyway, I had already book an appointment with them. So should I cancel my appointment first?





This naughty twinny of mine came to my house just now after her school. Why did I say that she's naughty? Because she changed my desktop background from darling Nickhun to SHINee! So naughty of her. Gonna change it back to darling Nickhun soon ^^





At 3rd of February, 2pm won the popularity award at the 19th Seoul Music Awards Red Carpet ! WOOOO~ Super Junior won the same award as them too. Congratulations to both ! Hwaiting 2pm ! :D

2 comments: