Konnichiwa . Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Pamy desu.
=
Hello. Good afternoon. How do you do? I am Pamy =)
I'm in TP's hostel now, aka apartment. Gonna stay in this apartment till this Friday, then continue from next Monday to Wednesday. Not bad though. It was better than what i expected ^^
Japanese is far more interesting than TNS. TNS is sooo dry. Felt really sleepy at times during TNS tutorial. * Yawn* TNS mock test, Japanese individual presentation and reflective journal entry 2 on next Monday! Oh gosh. Why so fast =(
I'm the only one in the living room now. Hees. Ayu is resting in the room. Qing Yan and Jaymie went home to take more clothes and lastly, Heza went overseas. Since there isn't any TNS tutorial in the afternoon today, many of them went back home. For me? I'm lazy uh. Brought everything here, that's why my bag was super big & heavy . Kekee.
=
Hello. Good afternoon. How do you do? I am Pamy =)
I'm in TP's hostel now, aka apartment. Gonna stay in this apartment till this Friday, then continue from next Monday to Wednesday. Not bad though. It was better than what i expected ^^
Japanese is far more interesting than TNS. TNS is sooo dry. Felt really sleepy at times during TNS tutorial. * Yawn* TNS mock test, Japanese individual presentation and reflective journal entry 2 on next Monday! Oh gosh. Why so fast =(
I'm the only one in the living room now. Hees. Ayu is resting in the room. Qing Yan and Jaymie went home to take more clothes and lastly, Heza went overseas. Since there isn't any TNS tutorial in the afternoon today, many of them went back home. For me? I'm lazy uh. Brought everything here, that's why my bag was super big & heavy . Kekee.



No comments:
Post a Comment