How's your CNY celebration coming along? Great for you guys? I hope so uh. So how many ang paos and amount of money have you guys got this year? Better than last year? Mine was about the same i think =)
These are a few that i like this year including kueh lapis! :D Sadly, i only ate one piece and everything was finished up. Love letters wasn't in my favourite list this year because it doesn't taste nice this time .I'm staying in my school hostel this week already! This is necessary as part of my CDS,Transnation Studies. Ahhhh, my bag is tooooo heavyyyyyy! Imagine i have to carry it all the way to the end of Engineering school?! It's even further than that. Oh gosh.
Plus, i have to attend my Japanese lesson in the morning tomorrow before checking into the apartment. Which means that i have to carry my bag to my Japanese lesson FIRST. Oh man. Any kind souls wanna help me to carry? =)
I shall update more information about the apartment in my next post! So do come back and have a look ya =P
I shall print out my homework, pack my baggggg and cut my fringe now..! =)
Plus, i have to attend my Japanese lesson in the morning tomorrow before checking into the apartment. Which means that i have to carry my bag to my Japanese lesson FIRST. Oh man. Any kind souls wanna help me to carry? =)
I shall update more information about the apartment in my next post! So do come back and have a look ya =P
I shall print out my homework, pack my baggggg and cut my fringe now..! =)

2 comments:
hey cool lorr!
skool hostel..
japanese lesson?
u sign up de arr?
Enziizi: Cool. Haha. Yep,Japanese lesson. Is you choose de, it's actually call CDS. Kind of a extra subject that you have to choose. There's many others too =)
Post a Comment