Group 2 ! Slient killer aka SK ! :D2 days of DPA PPP has finally ended! Woooo~ Now, my whole body is aching. Oh man, too long never exercise already I guess =/ Hees.
Well, overall it was great! With new friends, DPA seniors and Student Union people! Got Japanese as my CDS too, yay! My skin tone got darker during this PPP, sigh. Because during day 1, I didn't apply sun block lotion. Thought this year would be a different year whereby my skin tone can be lighter since there will be no more NPCC camps for me and all,but sadly, no T_T
Love dragon boating the most! First time trying. And i think it was awesome! Had a mini competition with the other groups and we came in 3rd/4th place. Not bad not bad ^^ Was kind of afraid that we capsized since i do not know how to swim. So ya.. But lucky we didn't capsize =) The dragon boat people were kinda hot too. Kekee.
If you're wondering why our group name is called Silent Killer, it is because our group was quite quiet ,so ya.. =) I don't know,but i just tend to be quiet with new friends around. Don't you?


3 comments:
i saw u in de last pic.. lols..
Hey do Vote FOr Group SOUL'D Out to enter the Final for I-Talent Performent will be at Vivocity 28 Feb chk out my blog for information
Enzaiizi: Are you sure? =P
Thaiib0y: Alright =)
Post a Comment