February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve & Day 1


Chinese New Year Eve - Chinatown & A special day




Bian pao? Is that the name for it? Wa, the sound was soooooo loud until I'm like going deaf. Seriously. I felt like i was in China then. You know all those drama taken in China and all. Kekee.




PINK fireworks :D



Chinese New Year Day 1 - My house







With eldest sister =)


With 2nd sister =)


Cousin - Jade


Cousin - Spencer
I look super short beside him! Ohmy.. Haha.


Cousins - Jade & Esther =)


Jade - Mabel - 2nd sister - me - Esther


Cousins :D




Cousins + siblings + kor's girlfriend


Kong ba bao! I super loveeeee this! <3


Just like any other families, we had steamboat for dinner although no photos is taken ^^


Photos credits to eldest sister. More photos uploaded on Facebook =)

No comments: