February 6, 2010

Korean Restaurant again ^^

Went to shop with Twinny after her school yesterday. Headed to Lucky Plaza to buy her mahjong's chips and decided not to go to Vivocity anymore since it's quite late already so we shopped around Lucky Plaza instead.


She wanted to eat Korean food for dinner, again. Haiyoo, this girl ah.. I think she's really crazy over Korea. So i suggested to go to The Central to have dinner at Seoul Yummy Restaurant which i went with my family previously =)



Sorry for the blurry photo again! But among the other photos, I still prefer this =)


Prefer this restaurant side dishes. As usual, I love their ikan bilis! :D


My mixed rice something something? Forgotten the name uh =/


So after you mix and mix and mix, it turned out to be like this. I don't know how to explain. The taste was like.. Mixture lor? Kekee.


Her green paste soup something something..



And I just found out that I am using adult transport fares now! Oh gosh, it's super expensive !
Don't you ( Polytechnic students ) just find it so unfair and baise? Why JC and ITE students can use student transport fares while we ( Polytechnic ) students can't use? We're around the same age as them, hello??? Sigh.


Okay, I know my mirror is a little dirty =P ( I think i look slim here, heee )


No comments: