March 1, 2011

Lenice's 18th birthday celebration



Welcome to the legal club in 2 days time girl~



Examinations finally ended, like finally! I know I always say this. But it's true! Although I have only 2 main papers, I realised I'm getting lazier as compared to last semester. I still have many semesters to go, will I be dead?



Putting that aside, after the last paper today, went to celebrate Lenice's advanced 18th birthday celebration with the girls at Bugis. Why Bugis? Because she wanna take neoprint. Heeeeeees.





<span class=
Hungry hungry us waiting for our food~






<span class=
Basil Chicken Oligo -Dory Zuppa - Chicken Sausage - Spicy Chicken - Turkey Bacon Cheesy Crumble





<span class=
Happy advanced birthday girl! ^.^





<span class=
:)





<span class=
Neoprints! I love the photos that we had taken just now ^^





<span class=
Designing in process~





<span class=
Hopes you like the present from us! It's too cute that I wanna keep it for myself actually :P
*Opsss*





<span class=
Hope you have enjoy yourself today, yeoboooo. *winks*
^.^





No comments: