March 26, 2011

Happy moments


Met up with Wani for dinner, finally. After so long! Kekee. Don't know why, felt like laughing/giggling when looking at her. No, don't get me wrong. Happy I guess, seeing
her after so long :)



Although we didn't meet up for the whole day, it was enough. Too much to catch-up
with each other, and girls talk ♥



Go and activate your facebook leh.. Twinny has activated hers not long ago. Letty don't
intend to. You sometimes activate and deactivate back. I'm sad, because you get to
stalk me and I can't stalk you back :p





<span class=
Hopes you like your belated birthday present! :D
*Cantik cantik*







<span class=
Candid ^^





<span class=
Since when you took this photo???





<span class=
Heeheee, thank you! ^.^





<span class=
Wanted to capture the picture of the beautiful stars, but.. Failed.

It's been so long since I saw so many stars. As for you, it was during.. Sec 3 ATC camp in Pulau Ubin? Ahhhh.. Makes me miss those time again..





Photobucket
Blue tops! :)





<span class=
We tried the burst settings and we realised all of our poses are almost the same!
Make both of us laugh like mad. Opsss.. Then, we claimed that we copy each other poses!





<span class=
Tried playing around with the photo, and I got this pattern. Kekee.





<span class=
The Hello Kitty is so cuteeee! Gonna be my display picture soon ^^





<span class=
'Forced' her to take with the cute Hello Kitty's car too :p





Photobucket
That's how I looked at home, with my nerdy spectacle. Just change the middle photo
as my current display picture because.. Durian


I came home and I smell durians! I was hoping it was from my house and not from my neighbours' house. Quickly went to open the refrigerator and.. TA-DA! ^^





Happy moments, indeed :)


No comments: