March 16, 2011

CYA Chalet



School started for me this week since I took up Global Citizenship as one of my CDSs. So my holiday is occupied by this subject. Sad life. Ha. Just kidding. It's my decision anyway :)



Since I will sleep late every night, and I mean really late like around 2am plus.. I really couldn't concentrate during lecture in the morning and kept on wanting to fall asleep! This doesn't happen previously before. As in even though I slept late last time too, I don't feel as sleepy as how I feel now. Is it because I'm taking this subject too lightly? :/



And.. RESULTS WILL BE OUT TOMORROW! Hopefully it will be fine!
I don't wanna be sad the whole day!



Anyway, back to the topic. Met up with Monday crew yesterday after school to do some little gifts for our beloved seniors before heading to CYA chalet in the evening. The chalet was not bad. Too bad I have school this morning if not I may stay over.



Played some games and even captain's ball! I miss playing captain's ball so much!
Captain's ball



Yes yes, enough of my words right. Photos now!






<span class=
Messy tables at McDonald, credits to us. Kekeee.





<span class=
6 juniors = 5 juniors? Qin Xian is missing!





<span class=
With 2 seniors :)





<span class=
2 storey chalet with stairs, of course! Did I mention it was a beautiful chalet? :)





<span class=
Someone is still missing..





<span class=
Gave seniors the small little gifts. They were happy! ^.^





<span class=
He finally arrived! One big happy family - Monday Crew :D




No comments: