March 7, 2011

Malacca



A short trip to Malacca, 2 days 1 night, since my mum was having her 'off' days and I am having my school holidays now. My eldest sister's boyfriend drove us there. The journey took about 3 hours plus. Most of the time I was sleeping in his car. Kekee.



It's been very long since I went Malacca. The previous time I went I remember I was outside Christ Church. And actually.. I didn't realise Malacca is spell as Malacca. I thought it was spell as Melacca or something like that. But well, at least now I know and I learn the correct spelling :)



My sister and her boyfriend brought the hungry us to Nancy's Kitchen for Nyonya food which they said was popular and they also had eaten down there before when we arrived over at Malacca since we didn't have our breakfast. I think my ulcer has worsen since I had been having spicy food throughout this trip.





<span class=
Jonker street





<span class=
*Yummm Yummmmm*






<span class=
@ Nancy's Kitchen





<span class=
Some of the kuehs they which sell..





<span class=
Had durian cendol at another place after looking for my aunt who is working in Malacca.
Don't really find this dessert nice although I'm craving for some durian.





<span class=
Check-in @ Holiday Inn hotel. Thank you John :)





<span class=
One bed for mum and another bed for myself. Very comfortable bed ^.^





<span class=
Sea view from our window





<span class=
If only I know how to swim..





<span class=
Camwhore as always. Kekee.





<span class=
Before leaving the hotel to walk around..





<span class=
The famous Christ Church Melaka :)





<span class=





<span class=





<span class=
Menara Taming Sari. Wowww, such a beautiful photo. Of course not taken by me, haha. Google this and the name of this which we sat in it.





<span class=
Inside the tower.. Didn't know mum is afraid of heights until now. *Opsss*





<span class=
In the tower, you will be able to view the skyline of Malacca. But one thing I dislike about it is that it will make turns, rounds and rounds. Although slowly, but it makes me kind of giddy. I'm someone who will feels giddy easily you see..





<span class=





<span class=
A&W
They should franchise it into Singapore! I believe many Singaporeans miss A&W just like me.





<span class=
They had these.. And I had..





<span class=
Ice-cream waffle! Veryyyy niceeeeeee, I like. But I ate it all by myself since they don't want it and was kinda too full and sick of it :S





<span class=
Jonker Street at night.





<span class=





<span class=
See, spicy food again. But I like :P





Photobucket





<span class=
Then walked around the night market at Jonker Street. Didn't really buy many things though.




No photos for day 2 because I'm lazy already. *Opsss* But one thing to mention is that I like the food in the hotel morning buffet. Hee heeeee. And also the lunch we had before we head back to Singapore. Yes, I did gain weight after this trip T.T



Most of the photos were taken by my sister using her camera, because I find my photo taking skills not as good as hers. In certain areas. But I could take good photos of her. Kekeee.





No comments: