March 22, 2011

GC GC GC!


GC GC GC all the way!
What is GC? For me to know and for you to find out! :)



Anyway, had GC test yesterday! Which means.. No more test for this subject
anymore! Other than reflective journals and the project to do which I am kind of
clueless of what to do! :/



Looking forward to the overseas trip! But I don't know how to or what to dress for the
weather down there!





<span class=
We had Korean Bibimbap for dinner since she was craving for it! Which taste alright :)





<span class=
We had GongCha after that too. I drank Milk Tea with Pearls which I personally doesn't
like it!
The milk tea was okay but I find the pearls disgusting, too chewy! I don't know
how to describe it..


I didn't finish it, which was surprising since I don't like to waste food/drinks usually.
Think about the people who are starving and your $$$ . I'm not gonna try Milk Tea with
Pearls in the near future.
I felt like vomiting then.





Shall head to sleep soon, good night lovelies! :)





No comments: